I started watching the first season of 24. I have even been giving up my time to play poker so that I can give 100% of my attention to the show. In 3 nights now, I have already watched 12 of the 24 episodes. That is about 9 hours of actual TV time. Yikes! This show is very addicting. This has got to be the best show ever made.
I think that I've figured out why this an excellent show. One reason is that I am able to guess what will happen next. This is usually a bad thing, except in this case. I try to think of the most outrageous thing that could happen, think to myself that the writers could never logically make it fly. Then it happens, in a very plausible manner. Another reason is that all of the characters have to make very difficult choices within the context of the story/plot. Whatever choice that is made, we see that there are appropriate consequences to that choice. This is very rare to see in today's society.
Saturday, April 16, 2005
Season One of 24
Posted by
Donn
at
12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)


















|