As I woke up today, I heard Laura Ingraham calling in to her own radio show saying that she is in the hospital about ready to go into surgery because of breast cancer.
A message from her site: "You know I hate Drama Kings or Queens, but I am asking for your prayers today and for the foreseeable future. On Friday afternoon, I learned that I have joined the ever-growing group of American women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer. As so many breast cancer patients will tell you, it all came as a total shock...Don't be afraid to ask your friend, girlfriend, sister, mother, or wife if she has done everything to detect breast cancer. We all need someone to remind us, get on us, demand that we take care of ourselves."
Get well soon, Laura. Except for the fact that you are an intelligent, energetic, out-going, funny, best-selling author, adventurous, successful, feisty woman; we are exactly alike! I need my 'Laura fix' in the morning.
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Pray For the Best Talk Radio Host
Posted by
Donn
at
8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)


















|