I just finished watching the first season of the show 24. I'm not going to give anything away. But that last big twist at the end had me literally jumping up and screaming at the television, "Nooooooooooooo Waaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!" And the last scene of the season finale episode (as the clock ticks to 12:00:00) was too much to handle. That is one reason why this show is so good. It keeps you guessing the whole time. For those of you who haven't seen this show, I suggest that you go out and purchase this series immediately. Or, you can go to your local video store and rent the series, one disc at a time. I am looking forward to getting the second season.
Donn's rating: 10 of 10 stars
Thursday, April 21, 2005
Season One of 24 is Complete
Posted by
Donn
at
4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)


















|