Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Men Are From Mars...

Yesterday, Alex had a little accident. He hit his forehead on the corner of a stereo speaker. There was about a half inch cut right above his left eyebrow. The bleeding stopped very quickly after I washed the blood away and applied ice. Then I put on antiseptic and a bandaid. He didn't seem to be in pain anymore, so to me all was right with the world.

When Lisa came home and saw the cut, she really got worried about the size and depth of the cut. She immediately called the doctor and was told to bring him into the office. The doctor said that the cut needed a little help to heal. Luckily it didn't require stitches, but they did put on some kind of glue-like substance (dermabond) to hold the two sides of the cut together.

I should have taken him in earlier. But, but but he was still conscious...