Monday, March 07, 2005

Yellow Ribbon Car Magnets

You've seen those ribbon magnets on cars that say, "Support Our Troops", or "Pray For Our Troops". When I first started seeing them, I wanted to get one. But after awhile, it seemed that every car had them, so I wasn't as motivated to get one. Now I want one, again.

Recently, I heard a news story that reported how these magnets are being taken down by vandals. Sometimes they are destroyed and left for the owner to see when they return to their vehicles. It seems that the liberals who have a hatred towards President Bush and the war in Iraq are using their energies to destroy other people's property and to show their disgust with the brave men and women sacrificing themselves for our country.

I had no idea that these little magnets had this kind of effect on the left. I am ordering one today! Perhaps a few extra just in case I become a victim of this new hate crime. Bring it on.