It seems that 'the other side' is arguing that the Republicans in Congress and President Bush are trying to appease the religious right in their support to keep Terri Schiavo from dying. Some of the people who want Terri dead are saying that the politicians are interfering in a State issue because they are trying to strengthen their standing with the wacky religious pro-lifers.
Wow, I didn't realize that I was part of a group that had this much power! I guess that is why it looks like Terri will be forced to die. That is why there is abortion-on-demand during all terms of a pregnancy, including partial-birth. The Ten Commandments are too restrictive and need to be taken down from public places. The cross is taken off of the Los Angeles County seal. We need to have a death with dignity policy in California. 'Under God' should not be in the Pledge. Hmmm, very interesting.
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
I Am Part of a Powerful Group?
Posted by
Donn
at
11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)


















|