Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Cursillo #639 and #640

During the next two weekends, the men's and women's Los Angeles English Cursillo Weekends will be taking place, respectively. I lived my Cursillo Weekend(#571) in July 2001, right after the Easter when I was baptized, confirmed and had first communion. This is actually the first Weekend that I am not volunteering to help. I have come to realize (through this absence) that working the Weekends have been good for me because it helps me to focus my energies toward Christ. I probably won't be able to work on the next team either because of Lisa's school schedule (she is finishing up her doctorate). I have been 'grouping' every week. But there has not been a commitment to the Team. I will need to find a good substitute for Cursillo until I am able to work a Weekend again. Pray for those who will be living their Weekends coming up.