Karate has been an extra-curricular activity that the kids are excited about and movitated in participating. They really look forward to their next lesson. They have a goal to get the next belt (yellow). Now it is time to try to find another activity. I have chosen to try out golf. I purchased an inexpensive set of junior golf clubs at Amazon. About $30 for a wood, 3 different irons, and a putter. I had been shopping around at local sports stores and the cheapest set that I could find was at Target for about $70. I should be receiving the clubs in the mail this coming week. I can't wait to take them out to the driving range. Perhaps they can motivate me to get back into the game and try to at least get back to the 18-handicap that I once carried in my prime.
Saturday, March 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)


















|