I just got back from my visit to Whole Foods Market. This is a great store. Think of it as Trader Joe's on a much larger scale. They have an awesome butcher section. I have never seen better looking pieces of meat and seafood at any other local supermarket. Their deli section is without compare. A huge selection wine and beer from all over the world. It has a large produce department with a lot of variety. A yummy bakery. The employees are all very friendly and helpful. It is a very clean store. I have absolutely no complaints at all. Why is it that I 'feel' so uncomfortable inside of the store? I honestly get the feeling that I do not belong.
I think that it has something to do with the inordinate number of Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers on the cars outside (come on, the election was six months ago, get over it). I am willing to bet that there are not too many supporters of President Bush inside. I could be completely wrong. I am just letting my feelings be known.
I will still shop there. It is really no different than me going into an ethnic market not of my own. It is an adventure.
Sunday, May 15, 2005
Whole Foods Market
Posted by
Donn
at
2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)


















|