Monday, May 23, 2005

Howard Dean is Great for GOP

During the Presidential primaries last year, I was thinking that if the Democrats nominate Governor Howard Dean instead of Senator John Kerry, we would be in trouble. He had a lot of passion and was able to focus the attention of the left on the so called 'flaws' of President Bush and the religious right. I've changed my mind. After Dean was named the head of the DNC recently, he has moved the party further to the extreme left. So he is giving the impression to the uninformed voters that the mainstream Democrats actually embrace all of the views of MoveOn.org and the like. Have at it.

Check out this post by JivinJ about Dean's one hour interview with Tim Russert on Meet the Press. I love it that Dean (and the DNC?) is now referring to abortion as "a woman has a right to make up her own mind about her health care." Abortion=Health Care. Yikes!