I started watching season three of 24. I am only 8 hours into the season and I have to say that it is the best by far. More action. More twists. I don't know if my heart can handle the next 16 hours. I am still regretting the fact that I watched season four already. I really wish I had waited until after I watched the first three seasons.
My new favorite character in the show is Michelle Dessler played by Reiko Aylesworth. My prediction is that this actress will be a big star soon.
My least favorite character is still Kim Bauer played by Elisha Cuthbert. I don't understand all of the hype around Elisha. And the character that she plays is just plain annoying. Oh well, this is my only minor complaint of the whole series.
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Season Three of 24
Posted by
Donn
at
7:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)


















|