It seems that the number one resolution that people make every year is to exercise more. You've heard stories that the fitness clubs see a significant rise in memberships in January. The problem is that after a couple of months, or less, the resolution to get fit is a distant memory.
I resolve this new year to pay more attention to my health. This means to exercise more (which should be easy since I don't make a conscious effort to do it now). It also means to watch my diet. Not to go on a diet, but to try to eat a more balanced diet, and to cut down on those easily accessible mid-day and late night unhealthy snacks. I have a responsibility to raise my children with a sense of taking care of their bodies. So I must be a good example to them. Because of this responsibility, I should have the incentive to keep this resolution going for longer than people who pay for only their January fitness club fees.
Saturday, January 01, 2005
New Year's Resolution
Posted by
Donn
at
10:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)


















|