About a year ago, Uncle Bill had surgery to remove a cancerous tumor from his brain. He had been recovering nicely. He even got back into waterski mode (one of his most favorite things to do).
Within the past week, he recently discovered that there is another tumor.
Here is an excerpt of an email I received from Auntie Mimi: "Tuesday, we had the appt. in the morning with the radiologist and in the afteroon with the oncologist. The radiologist said without the therapy, he might have 3 months and with it maybe a year. I know this is if the therapy works. I asked about brain damage from all the radiation (7 weeks), and he said it will not cause brain damage. However, he qualified it by saying he cannot know what the tumors will do.
His mind is still fine, but it's the right leg/foot that does not cooperate and is very weak and shaky.This, of course from that 2nd tumor affecting motor skills. There have been subtle personality changes too.
I can't say much more. Just that miracles do happen for some, and he certainly deserves to be one of them."
I believe in miracles and the power of prayer. We will be praying for you.
Saturday, October 15, 2005
Prayers For Uncle Bill
Posted by
Donn
at
1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)


















|