How exciting! This is my very first entry of my very first blog. There is a lot of pressure here to determine what subject I should write about. I need to try to write about something that will have a lot of meaning, say, in twenty or thirty years. I could write about politics. We just had the Presidential Election a month ago. Nah, that would be too divisive. I could write about the trials and tribulations of being a home-schooling parent. Or, perhaps I'll write about Christmas. What it means to me as a fairly new Catholic. Or, what about sports? Will next year finally be the year that the Cubbies get to the World Series? I could write about my new hobby: Texas Hold 'Em. That could be interesting. Maybe I'll just write a little introduction of myself. Hmmm...
I can't decide. Oh well, onward to the second entry...
Thursday, December 09, 2004
My First Entry
Posted by
Donn
at
9:19 PM

















