I happened across a great tasting beer. It is called Longboard Lager. It is brewed by the Kona Brewing Company. I bought the beer on a whim. The first taste that I took was great. It is definitely in my all time top 10 (possibly top 5) tasting beers of the world.
I was looking at the Kona Brewing Company pub locations. It just so happens that there is one in the Koko Marina Shopping Center. Only about 1 block from where I lived during high school and college. If you look at their map, you can see exactly where I lived on Anapalau St. Look for the 4th 'A' in the street name Anapalau Place and you are looking right on the spot of my old home in Hawaii.
I found this beer at Marukai. But you can buy the beer online at the Hi-Time Wine Cellars website.
Monday, June 12, 2006
Longboard Lager
Posted by
Donn
at
2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)


















|