Sunday, July 08, 2007

My Eighth Royal Flush

I hit my eighth royal flush today playing a $10+1 Limit Omaha H/L 9-player tournament at Full Tilt. This was my first royal flush in a tournament. With seven left, I was severely short-stacked with 435 chips. The person who was sixth in chips at the time had over 1200. I was dealt [As, Js, 2h, 6d] in middle position. I raised and re-raised all-in pre-flop with one other player. Board came out [Qh, Qs, Ks, Ac, Ts]. Other person ended up having a full house, queens over aces. I needed that ten of spades on the river to win (a one outer!). I played well and came back to finish the tourney in second place for a $27 payout.

6/22/05-My First Royal Flush
12/01/05-My Second Royal Flush
12/22/05-My Third Royal Flush
3/14/06-My Fourth Royal Flush
4/30/06-My Fifth Royal Flush
11/19/06-My Sixth Royal Flush
4/22/07-My Seventh Royal Flush