
Last night, we all went to Border's to get the new Harry Potter book. The party started at 9:30. Most of the people there dressed up as some character in the series. Marisa dressed up as Harry. Alex didn't dress up.
Some of the characters we saw were Fluffy (3 people in the costume), Dobby, Hagrid, Madame Maxine, Professor Dumbledore, Professor Trelawny, and of course Harry. One of the best tha I saw was a Dad dressed as Harry and he had his newborn baby dressed as Hedwig the owl (very clever).
When we pulled a number for the official line when they start selling the book at 12:00am, I was informed that I could start lining up at 2am. We hung out awhile at the store, but we all decided to go back home at around 10:30. Alex and I came back to the store a little before our time. Another hour in line, and Alex finaaly had his book (and free commemorative poster).
I found Alex still reading the book at 4:30, when I happened to wake up and check up on him. He wanted to stay up to continue to read, but I told him to get some sleep.
Saturday, July 21, 2007
The Harry Potter Book Adventure
Posted by
Donn
at
7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)


















|