This is the Respect Life license plate that is available here in Colorado. It actually is a commemorative plate for the tragedy at Columbine High School on 4/20/1999. Surprisingly to me, this plate was approved by the legislature here even with the inherent 'Pro-Life' message. I see this plate more than any of the other specialized Colorado License Plates (over 100) that are available. This is the one that I will probably get (a one-time $25 fee), as I need to get rid of our California tags soon. I remember a few years ago, California tried to get a respect life plate passed. It was billed as a pro-adoption message. It failed miserably. The pro-abortion advocates really got involved with the defeat.
There is also a Knights of Columbus plate that you could get. I may join the Knights just so that I can get this plate.
Monday, February 26, 2007
Specialized Colorado License Plates
Posted by
Donn
at
7:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)


















|